Sunday, September 6, 2020

Privilege... my ass... If you work hard enough and do things RIGHT, you could have it too. STOP crying and WORK for it.

Privilege my ASS, you try working three jobs at one time for YEARS.

Privilege my ass.... Work hard for what you what you want then only YOU are to blame instead of blaming everyone else when you are sitting on your ass not working and have nothing.

EVERYONE CAN succeed if YOU WORK hard enough.

Do you want more in your like? Stop bitching about it and WORK harder.

Stop asking for hand outs you lazy person.... WORK for it.

You would believe how good it makes you feel to DO IT YOURSELF.

Don't want to WORK for it? Well screw you I"ve turned my back and have walked away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )