Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Harry and Meghan are low life scum bags.

 

 

 

 Harry and Meghan are low life scum bags. Meg wanted to be a Queen. That is my opinion and MANY have agreed.

 

If it was true he would name names. 

 

For someone (anyone) to want to hurt themselves is a problem MENTALLY. 

 Someone needs to get her mental health help. 

This is NOT the FAMILY that is causing it.... she is mentally sensitive. 

NO I am not a doctor but mental health is mental health... it is NOT the family. 

This has NOTHING to do with skin color.....it is ALL ABOUT CHARACTER.

 It is always all about HER. 

(*fake sob...fake sob*)... Why are you not looking and talking about me? Don't you know it's ALL ABOUT ME?

Not a person that should be called any kind of Royal... not even the royal gardener.

 (YEP... my opinion ... deal with it!!!

 FREEDOM OF SPEECH)

 

 

 

 

 


.

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )