Monday, April 26, 2021

Just another FEMALE THUG..The kind that just wants to find a reason to be loud and demonstrate........Oscars Opens With Actress Saying ‘If Things Had Gone Differently This Week in Minneapolis, I Might Have Traded My Heels for Marching Boots’ (VIDEO)

 

 

 

Oscars Opens With Actress Saying ‘If Things Had Gone Differently This Week in Minneapolis, I Might Have Traded My Heels for Marching Boots’

Share to Gab P Share

The Oscars is off to a sickeningly woke start, opening with an actress saying that “if things had gone differently this past week in Minneapolis, I might have traded in my heels for marching boots.”

Actress Regina King, who had a supporting role in Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde, kicked off the show by talking about the Derek Chauvin trial.

 

 =========================================

 

I believe that everyone has the right to freedom of speech but to demonstrate and yell and scream like animals is NOT alright. Be an adult not a child.

 

I'm not wasting my space on this blog... go to the link below for the rest of this THUG story.


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/oscars-opens-actress-saying-things-gone-differently-week-minneapolis-might-traded-heels-marching-boots-video/ 








.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )