Saturday, June 24, 2023

I'm straight and DO NOT have a flag outside telling everyone WHO I SLEEP with.

 

 

Why is it so important to fly a flag stating you sleep with the same sex? That is the lgbtq... plus etc. WHO THE HELL CARES WHO YOU SLEEP WITH? 

 

Just STOP telling me how I am living my life is offending you or hurts YOUR feelings. NO ONE CARES what happens BEHIND doors. Oh yeah... thats where all this belongs.

 

Why do you NEED the world to know who is in your bed? How does that help you in the REAL World ( at work etc).

 

Someone should make a straight flag. But I get most of the proceeds cause it was my idea.... LOL

 

You will never change your opinion and I won't change mine either.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )