Sunday, August 13, 2023

"On Patrol LIve" is nothing more than stories about drunk white people doing or saying stupid things.


  

 

 

 (This is my opinion about a new show I watched because of the talk.)

 

 

 

Anytime they DO show anyone other than white, the story is cute and funny and minor crime

 

I didn't want to believe it but its so true.

 

They SEEM to be anti white with their stories and even "crime of the night" MOSTLY white and if you can see past shows... it is true. I am so shocked.

 

But read the real news or tune into local news in THOSE CITIES and you will see so much REAL crime not the cute funny stuff.

 Why don't they show the crime that is really happening NOT just drunks in public?

 

I really didn't want to believe it.  You should have heard the host of the show call a man "town drunk". But he was repeating what an officer said about the man he was talking too. 

The man has a legit disease and you are be belittling him.

HOW RUDE HOW DARE YOU ! 

I can't watch these mean nasty people.















.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )