Wednesday, May 1, 2024

I am ASHAMED of my country

 

 

 

What a bunch of weak.....wussies. Sit around and wait to see if someone else does something.


Oh wait....golf game....drinks with friends.... vacations....etc

They used to say "are you a man or mouse"? Well most are the ladder. 

 

AFRAID to stand up and speak their minds. Won't say how they feel because it may hurt someones feelings....  


I want FREE housing

I want FREE healthcare

I want FREE food

I want FREE schooling

I want FREE everything or we will protest !! 

(okey dokey... we agree)



How embarrassing !!

 

 

It takes YOUNG College students to do something....Weak Republicans and conservatives etc...

you are all a bunch of idiots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )