Monday, August 27, 2018

Hey Anne Hathaway, in here please for a moment.



White privilege? 

YOU are speaking those words from behind those large walls around your house and how many body guards guarding you? Do you clean your own house, do you do your own cooking, do you do your own laundry? Have you ever scrubbed your own toilet?

If myself, family, friends and neighbors are so freaking privileged, why the hell have we been working so many years. I have been working for almost 50 years and NEVER been without AT LEAST ONE job.

Get over yourself !!!


I'm not afraid of hard work and I am NOT asking people to support me or my family, and have never asked for a hand out.


White privilege my BUTT !


( I am going to keep bumping this to the top)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )