Friday, March 1, 2019

I"m laughing so hard. Now I do NOT follow the K's but there was a quote by Kloe.....





She said that "Woods" WAS the reason her family broke up. LOL


Her family broke up because her... Husband, Boyfriend I mean "Baby Daddy" (guess she isn't good enough to marry) wouldn't and Couldn't keep it in his pants. This is NOT the first OR THE LAST.

Does she really believe taht she is that special that he will not cheat again? 

That is so funny.

(does anyone really believe this cheating 

story?) 


Update 3-2.... she retracted her statement. Of course she did.... he made an ASS out of her.



Celebrity

Khloe Kardashian Backtracks on Blaming Jordyn Woods for 'Breakup of My Family': 'This Was Tristan's Fault'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )