Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Listen to this from biden...“Tell Me Who Did Something that You’ve Never Done With Your Bronze Star like My Son!” – Leaked Call with House Dems Shows an Unhinged Joe Biden Trashing Decorated Veteran’s Service in Disturbing Rant

 

 

...

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/tell-me-who-did-something-that-youve-never/


(he is really having a hard time mentally. He brings up his son way to often. I really think mentally, he is out there. We have all lost someone close to us like a child or parent or sibling but he is taking this too far. He is NOT DEALING with his son's death. This is NOT healthy)




 

“Tell Me Who Did Something that You’ve Never Done With Your Bronze Star like My Son!” – Leaked Call with House Dems Shows an Unhinged Joe Biden Trashing Decorated Veteran’s Service in Disturbing Rant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )