Friday, August 30, 2024

One of the Royals needs to give harry his bottle,change his diaper and tell him to take a nap.

 

 

 

...

 So tired of his whining and trying to make people believe he and meg are the innocent ones.


He acts like such a baby and the REAL ROYALS are made to look like fools.

 

Harry really thinks highly of himself doesn't he?

 

He would NEVER be KING material, he would spend too much time sucking his thumb and saying "I can't do it" then stomping his feet.

(I know you just pictured a kid throwing a tantrum didn't you?)

Yep... that's har and meg.

I think she wants to make up with the REAL Royals because she wants to be in the spotlight and wants people to like her. TOO LATE....she's NOTHING!!

 Harry made a BIG mistake!! And I think his mother would have told him so. 







..





..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )