Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Big Strong America? Hell No ! And it will get even weaker with harris

 

 

...

 

 

I LOVE my country but I am so embarrassed of those running it.

 

This IS NOT the big strong America that we are known to be.....

instead we are a bunch of weak idiots that WILL DESTROY her if given the chance.

 

  I have NEVER felt this way and I thank God I"m old, she is going to fall and I don't want to be around when it happens. 

 

I will turn off my computer and and my tv and live my life the best as I can while they allow our towns to be destroyed and allow the killings... and allow the creeps to run the streets.

 

You can't even fly Old Glory anymore.... instead it is being replaced with pretty colored flags or flags from OTHER countries.

The sad thing is.... you don't see anyone PROTECTING her either.

 

So sad.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 





.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )