Saturday, September 28, 2024

So sick of people asking for help paying their bills month after month. Where is your PRIDE?

 

 

 

..

(The jobs are everywhere !!! But these people think that turning a burger over is worth 20 dollars an hour. And they are AWFUL dealing with the public.)

 

 

 

My kids need school clothes and supplies

I need to pay my rent

I need house items... here is my amazon list

my car broke down need repairs

need gas for my car

need food items

need a new bed

My daughter in hospital one month

I just got out of hospital this month

Got out of a bad relationship 

SAME PERSON posting this crap

 

MOST of the time these are scams and I am watching people hand out the money EVERY MONTH which 

makes those people continue to LIE and SCAM people. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, even if you disagree with me ( smile )